Menu Plan Monday 12/14/2009


Oh, I have so many unfinished posts with pictures and funny anecdotes....but I seem to have a problem with time and follow through.  It could have something to do with the fact that I have returned to 7th grade.  With the amount of projects that I have participated in (never realized how hard pipe cleaners are to find) and Christmas events to attend, it is amazing I have found any time to cook.  We stayed true to the menu plan last week until Wednesday when we veered off due to a forgotten party.  Unfortunately we never returned to the plan....this week hopefully will be easier!
For great ideas during this busy season orgjunkie.com is a wonderful resource.  There are over 300 plans weekly!
Merry Christmas!

SUNDAY-Beef and broccoli, rice.
MONDAY-Roasted chicken, lima beans, noodles
TUESDAY-Spaghetti and meatballs, garlic bread
WEDNESDAY-Grilled chicken, rice, green beans
THURSDAY-Leftover chicken alfredo (lightened with homemade chicken stock), green salad
FRIDAY-Homemade veggie pizza

Oh yeah, I'm not shopping until we have used up all of the great deals in my freezer and pantry.  This ought to make for some interesting meals and plans through Christmas! 

Comments

  1. Tabitha,
    Have a wonderful Christmas and Great New Year!
    Susan Williamson

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you had a blessed Christmas...Happy New Year to you also!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment