Slice, Dice, and Everything Nice



I received the BEST ever gift the other day from my Mom.  It is the tremendous, stupendous, most bestest ever grater of cheese, carrots, etc, etc.  It probably slices and dices wonderfully too, but....I've only ever used it to grate things.  You see, it was a sad, sad day when the 1990's version that I received as a Christmas gift broke.  A large, gaping hole in my life was left on that day.  In passing, I mentioned to my mother that I sure would like to have another.  She, in turn mentioned to her best friend that if she came across one to purchase it for me.  On a sunny day with a light breeze blowing, she found one at a local garage sale!!  As I nervously put the machine together, (after sanitizing thoroughly) I plugged it in and it roared to life!  Viva La Salad Shooter--may you live to grate again.

Comments