Menu Plan Monday Update

Okay, my menu plan has not been followed exactly for at least two weeks, but I am using the same ingredients.  This means to me that I am being tirelessly creative even when a wrench is thrown in my plans. I guess I shouldn't call my Mom a wrench since she did invite me over for dinner and I didn't have to cook on Monday!!  Yay! So I am updating and revamping so I can remember what I have to do this evening to prepare for tomorrow. On Monday we didn't have the pasta but the sauce was already made. (We went to Mom's for dinner).  On Tuesday we had the grilled chicken (Recipe to follow--really good) with spinach salad.  On Wednesday, we had the pasta with leftover salad.  Today, we are having porcupine meatballs, mashed potatoes, and lima beans.  Tomorrow is a leftover or junk food Fall Festival Friday!!  Oh yeah and Saturday who knows if I will follow the plan because myself and Boy #2 are going to the cheerleading competition (upon his request). Hmm... girls and boys... and the game begins!

Comments