Menu Plan Monday Update

Update...Update...Update

You know that it is against the Mom rules to have pasta two days in a row, so I changed the Lentil Tacos to Tuesday and I am making the spaghetti with meatballs for Thursday.  I've already prepared the Sticky Chicken in the Crockpot and plan to reheat for dinner tonight.  The kids have a half day at school so maybe they will start dinner for me!?! I bet they will if I say, pretty please with a cherry on top.  Yesterday, I made Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins for the freezer.  I also made Applesauce Muffins but I replaced the applesauce with apple butter and the flavor is much richer and tasty.  The kids are lovin the fact that they can pop them in the microwave for 30-45 seconds and have breakfast, because weekday breakfast is definitely not my forte.

Comments