This last week went really well on sticking to the menu.   I've found recipes that really worked for us and could be new family favorites, although the "foodies" in the house always have ideas for tweaking the recipe. "Mom this is really good but......you could add....".  Food snobs I call them as I shoot them dirty looks suggesting that maybe they could make dinner aah..what a thought..


Easy King's Ranch Chicken Casserole (my youngest who is really just trying to hurry me up so that he can eat) Really good Mmm...  I found the recipe at Frugal Antics of a Harried Homemaker.




Italian Zucchini Crescent Pie---Huge surprise..Thought that it would be really quiche like but had a great flavor and didn't last long.  No leftovers.  Recipe at www.pillsbury.com/Recipes.  However, I did omit the onion, used onion powder, and exchanged the cheese for monterey jack with peppers.  Next time I would probably add a small amount of grated onion.

Comments

Post a Comment