Menu Plan Monday Week of 9/21/2009


My week pretty much goes from Sunday to Saturday depending on the day I shop.  This week I am starting on...
SUNDAY--Grilled teriyaki pork chops, lima beans (i know most people hate them, we weirdos here love them), rice.
MONDAY--Chicken pot pie, green salad.
TUESDAY-- Grilled greek burgers in pitas, oven fries, broccoli.
WEDNESDAY--Lentil tacos with shredded lettuce and tomato, pinto beans.
THURSDAY--Chicken California (New Recipe), frozen veggies.
FRIDAY--Spaghetti, garlic bread.
SATURDAY--Either freezer food (pizza rolls, pizza etc) or whatever purchased from grocery store.

The Chicken California looks great! Will post recipes and pictures later in the week!

Comments

  1. Are you hosting a Menu Plan Monday as well? I noticed your Mister Linky up and was just wondering. I do hope you will post your crock pot recipes to Crock Pot Wednesday at diningwithdebbie.blogspot.com. Mister Linky is up and ready for you now. Thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not starting a new Menu Plan Monday--just linking up incorrectly...I'm a newbie blogger. Sorry for the confusion. I will check out Crock Pot Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment