Menu Plan Monday 3/20/17

Corned Beef

I'm keeping this short and sweet this week and including sides so that I will have to make a conscious decision to not eat the planned vegetables.  I'm using a bit of Mom guilt on myself 😂

Have a great Monday and an even better week!

SUNDAY-Corned Beef, Sauteed Cabbage, Mashed Potatoes

MONDAY-Korean Chicken, Baked Rice {or maybe leftover corned beef made in to hash, over medium eggs, and Rye toast with butter}

I went with the leftover hash...almost better than the original

TUESDAY-Grilled Chicken {I'm doing the Dijon...but they are all good}, Roasted Carrots, Scalloped Potatoes

WEDNESDAY-Leftovers/Grilled Sandwiches, Hummus and Carrots or Chips

THURSDAY-Grilled Pork Tenderloin, Yellow Rice, Green Beans

FRIDAY-Macaroni and Cheese {Granny's version that I have never posted a recipe for}, Lima Beans, leftover Pork

This post is linked to orgjunkie.com

Comments