Menu Plan Monday 3/7/16


My lighting was not good and my hand wasn't steady for the picture of Jamie Oliver's Aloo Gobhi, but, oh my, the taste was out of this world.  This is the only "curry" I've ever made that didn't utilize a pre mixed curry spice and I was flabbergasted at how delicious this dish was for my taste buds.  Knowing that there is another whole world of taste (Indian inspired fare) out there doesn't surprise me, it just well, surprised me how commonplace and readily available the ingredients are {especially for this recipe}.  As a matter of fact, I'm eating this for lunch as I type and the flavor is just as good, maybe better than it was the first time.
Jamie's Aloo Gobhi
again lighting not good and my hand wasn't steady...

This week's meals will be mostly from my meal delivery service and lunches will consist of leftovers.  I won't be doing any extra shopping, even for fresh items, until the end of the week.  Using what I already have is my priority.

In no particular order:
Crispy Chicken Parmigiana Salad
Korean Style Beef Stir Fry
Bone In Pork Chops with Pear Shallot Cream Sauce
Homemade Frozen Pizza
Leftovers

Bathing Suit season is rapidly approaching and while I always try and keep my portions reasonable, for the time being, desserts {with the exception of fruit based ones, think baked bananas} are off the table.

Enjoy your week!
This post is linked to orgjunkie.com

Comments