Menu Plan Monday 2/20/17


Farmer's Market Finds
Sourdough Sesame Bread

Brussel Sprouts
{never, ever have I bought them on the stem}

Strawberries
{I cut them before I took a pic}

Three kinds of Peppers
{Poblano, Cubanelle, and Red and Yellow Bell}

Fresh Okra

Goat Milk Cheesecakes

Raw Milk Cheese

My son surprised me and went to the Farmer's Market this past weekend with me.  Needless to say, we got a little carried away buying fresh produce, raw milk cheese, local honey, and individual goat's milk cheesecakes.  There was a such a variety, we were inspired....or we might have been hungry?

Our meals this week, will be packed with fresh, local produce.  Good thing since bathing suit season will be here before we know it!

In no particular order...

Green Thai Curry Chicken-Just a reference, I make it up as I go along
Stuffed Banana Pepper Soup-{new}
Parmesan Crusted Tilapia
Lentil Tacos or Nachos
Juicy Lucy Burgers

Sunshine and Flowers, and by the way...have a Happy Monday!


This post is linked to orgjunkie.com

Comments