Chicken Yakitori Review


I noticed that even on the recipe included with the box that this just doesn't photograph well but the chicken was moist and tasty...regardless of the bland color shown.

This particular recipe was an easy one to do for a weeknight {in fact on a Monday}.  The amount of prep work was minimal and the results were yummilicious.  Actually, I'm going to save this recipe for times when I need a quick marinade for a "homemade" meal.  The hoisin in the sauce made all the difference in flavor over and above the usual quick teriyaki marinade I usually use.  Because of the saltiness of the marinade ingredients, no salt and pepper were required which decreased the amount  of steps.  Gotta love that!  Oh, and I loved the crispy noodles too.  The dark brown bits were the best.




Comments