Menu Plan Addendum?


I have a likelihood to save the "best" {imo} recipes that I find around the internet to a file on my blog with the date for the week so I can find them {haha}.  I also have a tendency to cook with what's on sale when I'm shopping. {but the recipe I just saved is on my mind so I buy, say horseradish, and forget (aka too cheap) to buy the pork that isn't on sale}  These facts = forgotten recipes that I so want to give a shot.  Let's just say the menu plan for this week is gonna be open for interpretation.


  1. Creamy Horseradish Pork with Sauteed Brussel Sprouts--all stuff ready to go.
  2. Lemon Berry Cheesecake Puff Patries--I have literally everything to make these.
  3. Copycat Papa Murphy Taco Grande Pizza--truly could make without any shopping.
  4. BBQ Chicken Pasta Skillet--got it, making it tonight.  Stay tuned for a pic.
  5. Apple Turnovers--Need apples.
  6. Hands Free Cashew Chicken--got it and will probably make on Friday.
  7. Buttermilk Yeast Rolls--just want them and yes, yes I can.
  8. Creamy Cilantro Dressing --with a yummy looking salad to go with.  That's what I'll do with the leftover cilantro I knew I bought for a reason.
  9. Knock Your Socks Off Slow Cooker Chicken and Sausage--again, everything in the house to make, probably tomorrow.
  10. Classic Potato Salad--this just looks great to me, even though I love the one I make normally.
{Only 10 at a time so I stand a chance at cooking success}

This is probably the last meal plan week I'll ever cook when both my boys will be technically still living with me.  So I'm going out with a bang!
My oldest and most favorite-est 22 year old {in the world} is moving on to start his life as an adult, {in charge of his own self} in his own place.  I'm going to be on the lookout for meals for one or two....or he will be the lucky recipient of a lot of leftovers...Something tells me he won't be too sad about that.


Comments