Baked Eggrolls

So, I already switched up the menu plan for this week....yes I know it's only Monday morning, but since my boys requested this and our menu plan execution last week wasn't so great, I went with the flow.  I'm surprised at how yummy the result was.  I followed the recipe found at tasteandseegodsgoodness.blogspot.com.  It's super simple and to be quite honest, I thought I might need to re-work some of the seasonings to suit my family's tastes.  I really didn't need to do that at all.  I also didn't measure the amount of seasonings I put in.....I relied on my tasting abilities....yep, I was hungry!  We like things spicy so Boy #2 made a sort of Sriracha mayonnaise sauce that was fantastic!  This is what we ate last night, including a non recipe for an Asian type rice.  I also made the Sloppy Joe's for tonight (I'm ahead of the game, Yay!) and for the record, that recipe is a keeper too.

Sriracha Mayonnaise (I'll definitely make the sauce in the recipe next time)
Mayo, lime juice, sriracha, garlic powder
Rice with Soy Sauce and Green Onions
Prepare 1 cup (uncooked) rice as directed (brown can be used), add 2 tbs butter, 3-4 green onions chopped, and enough soy sauce to add flavor (1-2 tsp).  I sprinkle on the sauce until it's light brown.
Green Salad



Comments