Menu Plan Monday 8/8/11


Here's to I think I can, I think I can, I think I can.....I can 
{waaaaaaaaa, just not sure I wan't to}
I wrote a poor me post last week, outlining my inability to effectively stick to a menu plan, but even as I write this one ......I'm just not too hopeful.  The craziness of my work schedule has definitely affected our family life and dinner time.
When it is cool outside, dinnertime seems to be a lot easier, because we're more in the mood for oven baked or crock pot cooked stuff!  Unfortunately, that time of year is a few months away.   Right now grilled or stove top is where its at.
Hope your week is blessed!

SATURDAY
Breaking my own no oven rule...cause its easy!
Taco Rice
Chopped Lettuce
Chopped Tomato
Sour Cream 
As long as the oven is on anyway :o)
To Do:  Put chicken in frig for defrost.

SUNDAY
Marinated Grilled Chicken
Rice
Green Veggies
To Do:  Take leftover chicken off the bone, make chicken salad, and egg salad.

MONDAY
Mashed Potatoes
Green Salad
To Do:  Make meatballs, make chicken bacon sub for tomorrow, make hamburgers, taco meat, make falafel patties, make easy marinara sauce, boil italian sausage and slice for freezer, 

TUESDAY
Chicken Bacon Sub
Fruit
Yogurt with Fruit Topping
To Do:  Take out sausage put in frig.

WEDNESDAY
Italian Sausage with Onions and Peppers
Cauliflower
Buttered Bread
To Do:  Assemble crock pot.

THURSDAY
Steamed Broccoli

FRIDAY
Something from our freezer stash


I don't really know how this is going to go.....but I am going to try for the sake of saving money and for the health of my family........hope it works.

as always.....
happy Monday :0)

This post is linked to orgjunkie.com

Comments