Menu Plan Monday 8/15/11

Okay, I was able to stick closely to the menu plan this last week!! Yay!
Now, my son has issued a challenge to have an entire week of 
CROCK POT meals. However, I'm not one who particularly loves
the slow cooker version of everything.....but it sure is easy.
It may even help me stay on track for dinner....hmmmm....
I think we'll try crock pot stuff for every day
that I'm working.
Yep....that's what I'll do :o)
We'll let you know after the week is through how it worked out.
Hope your week is blessed.

SATURDAY
Tacos with the Fixin's
Corn
To Do:  Shop for groceries, balance accounts,

SUNDAY
Rotisserie Chicken
(It's on sale at the store for cheaper than I can make it!)
Scalloped Potatoes
Green Veggies
To Do:  Take chicken off the bone freeze remaining, make taquitos for freezer, chop veggies for tomorrow.

MONDAY
Green Curry Chicken Stir Fry
Rice
To Do:  Prepare crock pot, grate cheese, chop green onions, make salad.

TUESDAY
Hee hee, we have a long haired dachshound :o)
Hot Dogs
(those boys can not do vegetarian without a bit of whine and these need to get out of the freezer anyways)
Chili Sauce
Shredded Cheese
Green Onions
Sour Cream
Green Salad
To Do:  Prepare crock with chicken.

WEDNESDAY
Skillet Taters with Onions
Broccoli
To Do:  Prepare crock

THURSDAY
Green Salad
To Do:  Put pork chops in the frig.

FRIDAY
Noodles
Lima Beans :p

Okay....I know, not so exciting. However, it should be "do-able", I hope....

and as always.....
happy Monday :o)

This post is linked to orgjunkie.com

Comments