Menu Plan Monday 1/22/18

This is the only picture I managed to take last week. The light is just terrible this time of year!
We ate at home last week as I eased back in to cooking, but we didn't stick too closely to the menu I had planned.  That's okay though, because my boy almost influenced me to pick up something to avoid us having to clean the kitchen.  I almost caved but at the last second I held strong, lol.

Last Week:
1.  Chicken Wings and Fries in the air fryer
2.  Leftover Macaroni and Cheese, Barbecued Ham, Fordhook Lima Beans
4.  Pumpkin Chipotle Sauce {using the sauce from Aldi, I might make the soup too} with Bucatini
5.  Meatloaf with Mashed Cauliflower Bake
6.  Cast Iron Pizza with Salad

This week:
1.  Classic Beef Pot Roast, Mashed Cauliflower Bake, Green Veg
2.  Bucatini All'Amitriciana, Salad, Rolls
3.  Chicken and Veg Lo Mein or Stir Fry
4.  Air Fryer TaquitosMexican Rice, Beans, and Corn
6.  Takeout {we are having work done on the house}


I have a lot of links but only two new to me recipes.  The key for eating all of these meals will fall on me.  If I don't prep the vegetables this weekend you can bet that neither the soup nor the lo mein will happen.  Those are the the two meals I am most looking forward to so I'm hoping that my motivation will stay intact.

Have a great week!

This post is linked to orgjunkie.com


Comments