Menu Plan Monday 12/11/17

I'm not sure what I'm writing this week but I do know that my scattered thoughts are showing, lol.
Thought and more thoughts with a few menu ideas thrown in for good measure.

 Buying these at the grocery this week because they are on sale and...well, we love, love them.





 Roasted Vegetables

 Elderberry Syrup to keep the sickness away.

 I've got to finish my tree.  I bought a similar size, but prelit tree, this year on Black Friday and I have put it up....I just haven't decorated it.  Gotta get on that business.

Makes me 😃

I ❤ NYC

Taco Topped Potatoes, and  Easy Sheet Pan Souvlaki are also options for dinner this week.  I'll round out our meals with something green and quite possibly a salad too.

Have a great festive week!
This post is linked to orgjunkie.com

Comments