New York, New York!

I am so lucky to have people that have been in my life forever, and even luckier that same said people invited me to tag along on a trip to New York City at Christmas time.  In my quest to absorb and radiate more Holiday spirit, I knew that this trip was right up my alley.
The tree at Rockefeller Center is a sight to behold.  It is huge!
Make time for the light show at Saks.
The 911 memorial is a breathtaking tribute.
Such a beautiful building, and tall...very tall.
You just have to see a show while you are in the city. We thoroughly enjoyed Paramour, and quite honestly, I wish there had been time to see another play.
Victory Theatre
Yum!
These boxes are the "pick up" area for your meal from an all cereal {yes, you read that right} restaurant, Kellogg's NYC, that I didn't get to eat at...but I wanted to 👍
My friends...
Their crazy kid.....
And me!





Comments