Grilled Pork Chops Review


The only negative I have found is that brined pork doesn't brown as well on the grill.
Any thoughts as to why?

Finally, I made these chops.  I just didn't give my boy an option.
I am fully blaming him that it took three menu plan postings before 'Grilled Pork Chops' made an appearance on my dinner plate.  Every time I told him that I was making these for dinner it was "Ah Mom, I'm not hungry.  I ate lunch really late." {aka I'm going to run through a drive through} 
He ate two.
Something about the brining makes the pork so much more flavorful and less dried out and chewy...even using thinly cut pieces.  Non brined pork chops are delicious immediately after grilling but do not seem to hold up well, in flavor or texture, when cooled.
I was astonished to find that my lunch leftovers retained the character of last night's meal...the next day.  
Amazeballs!


Comments