Menu Plan Monday 4/11/16--For One and To Share


tree flower spring

I had a great time last week experimenting with a list of recipes and no definite day for my menu plan, so much so that I'm going to do it again this week :)  I used up a few cans from my pantry and managed to bless a few people with food deliveries at the warehouse {aka  my Dad's business}. All the things made last week were from ingredients readily available in my pantry, freezer, or frig with no surprise purchases or trips to the grocery store...Yes!

Below is my list of choices for this week although I am heading to the grocery store for fruit, milk, eggs, and vegetables so it won't be a super low grocery bill week.  Did you know that all things fresh and minimally processed are located around the edges of the store?  My natural curiosity has a tendency to draw me toward those center aisles like a moth to a flame.  I love me some grocery shopping {weird I know} and finding new products, but I gotta stay out of the middle this time.  All extra desserts I bake will be delivered to the warehouse to keep the extra calories from affecting the fit of my suit da baby. {bathing suit}

Split Pea Soup-Using the Easter ham bone and vegetables in the crisper.  My boys requested this.
Easy Cherry Pie BarsSkinny Blueberry Crumble
Cabbage Slaw with Apples and Almonds-Serving with grilled Chicken
Chia Pudding
Greek Yogurt Cheesecake Bars
Tomato, Pesto, and Goat Cheese Tart
Chicken Broccoli Skillet
Almond Joy Cookies
Summer Fruit and Spinach Salad
Chicken Avocado Caprese Salad

That's at least three evening meals that I can make more simple by chopping and prepping over the weekend.

Saturday was my first day not working in about ten days {why yes I did sleep in}....I'm certainly enjoying my weekend...I hope you are too.

Sunshine and Flowers

This post is linked to orgjunkie.com





Comments