Menu Plan Monday 8/17/15 and Weekly Recipe Review


Happy Monday, Everyone! 
 I understand that for most of my area's schools, this is the first day back to class after a long, hot summer.  This is the first year that I'm not an active participant in any of the festivities since my babies done went and growed up.
 So sad, where did the time go? 

Anyway, time passes and new goals and "To Do" lists are established. 
This past weekend I went to Daytona Beach with my bff and surrogate daughter {thanks Jamie and Mace} to a dance conference and relaxed with no chores staring me in the face.  I was able to have "daughter" time and be by the ocean which is a win-win in my book.  Over the last week a stomach bug waylaid any hope of wonderful, yummy meals and I don't know about you, but if I'm not hungry,  I'm not cooking.  Once my stomach was on the mend, I made a few things, but nothing new or exciting on a foodie level.

Peppered Bacon BLT
and
Birthday Queso
{yes, that is a skin forming but it was still YUMMO}

My "To Do" List for this week is short because I want to be successful.
{not a loser}
  1. Make individual yogurt servings for the week.
  2. Section the cherries to individual portions.
  3. Clean out the frig.
  4. Straighten the pantry.
  5. Make Fig and Bacon Jam to use as lunch spread on sammies.


SUNDAY
Coconut Lime Chicken Vertical
To Do:  Marinate chicken, make slaw, wash clothes, prep veggies.

MONDAY
Chinese Chicken Salad - Restaurant quality that you can easily make right at home, except it's healthier and a million times tastier!
{use leftover chicken}
Corn Muffins or Quick Rolls
To Do:  Make red sauce for crock

TUESDAY
IMG_2353
{making it for sure this time}
Couscous
Green Veggie
To Do:  Nothing, tomorrow is Wednesday

WEDNESDAY
Eating Out
To Do:  Put hot dogs in the frig.

THURSDAY
Bacon-Wrapped Cowboy Hot Dogs Image 1
Roasted Veg
To Do:  Tomorrow is Friday..so nothing.

FRIDAY
yoyo


The End
This post is linked to orgjunkie.com








Comments

  1. Tabby, your meals look so delicious. I have not had peppered bacon in such a long time - I had almost forgotten how much I love it. I will have to go out and buy some. I have used it to make Panninis with pear and provolone. They are delicious. Your menu looks great. Found you from Org Junki

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment