Menu Plan Monday 6/8/2015

My Boys!

Mom and Dad with the Graduate

.
Sister from another mother
{They even look alike don't they?}

His youngest cousin....Pals for life.

and last, ME with my baby!
{he probably won't like that term, lol}



This past week has been a flurry of activity with Graduation activities and also sending the Graduation boy off to his summer job.  He is a camp counselor at Warren Willis Camp and will be gone for the whole summer.  He only has limited time off so I probably won't be seeing him much but this has been a dream of his for the last eight years at least.  I'll miss him though {sniff sniff}.  

I'm spending this Monday saddled with a stomach virus so my menu this week is gonna look very boring and sparse but...when I'm feeling better you never know what might happen.  I'll post my weekly review and let you know if I get some inspiration that right now I am definitely not feeling.

Sunshine and Sunflowers
Today, sunflowers continue to provide a resource for commonly used ...

Monday
Baked Tacos Recipe
Oven Baked Tacos
Yellow Rice
Chopped Lettuce, Tomatoes, Grated Cheese
To Do:  Not much, I'm only cooking for Tan since I'm sticking to coke and crackers.

Tuesday
Parmesan Crusted Tilapia ...easy way to change up the fish! @Ashley ...
Parmesan Crusted Tilapia
Homemade Tartar Sauce
Steamed or Roasted Broccoli
Leftover Rice
To Do:  ??, off tomorrow for a flurry of doctor appointments.  Put sausage in the frig.  Mail Ty's ping pong paddles.

Wednesday
Green Salad
To Do:  Put ground chicken in the frig

Thursday
Sloppy Joes
Sloppy Joes
Au Gratin Potatoes
Roasted Fresh Okra and Green Beans
To Do:  Nothing, tomorrow is Friday and I'm working at the hospital

Friday
YOYO

That's it for this week.  No new recipes {gasp} and everything is thirty minutes or less to prepare.  I'm open to doing more if I find the time and I'm hungry but the way I feel now doesn't seem to point in that direction.  Next week will be a lot more interesting...actually I think I'm gonna do a complete week of grilled foods....but we'll see.  I am reserving the right to change my mind.
This post is linked to orgjunkie.com

Comments

  1. I am going to miss the kid too...love the other mother!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment