Menu Plan Monday 6/15/2015

Healing salty water - Salt Springs
Salt Springs, one of our new favorites for boating.

My lingering "yuk"{illness} has gone and I'm challenging myself to cook sides and extras out of my pantry this week.  I so have to clean and organize that space!  Seriously, it's bad ya'll,. 
One benefit of having a full pantry though is the fact that I'll save some cashola this week at the grocery store.  I didn't shop last week at all and this week will be minimal with only some meat and lunch items going in the basket.  Since most of my bills are due at this time of the month my extra "deals" and shopping problem at the grocery store will work in my favor.  Now what we have each night might seem a little mismatched but I don't really care....I just want to be able to see a shelf and not worry about falling cans in my pantry.

Here in Florida, summertime has hit us like a ton of bricks.  So my wish for everyone this week is to stay cool and not sweat.  Happy, happy ;o)

SUNDAY
Pool Party Decorations and Treats!
SUNDAY FUNDAY
It looks like we'll be eating chicken wings but I'm making
{drum roll please}

Columbia's Famous 1905 Salad
{probably only 3 of us will eat this but I want it}
To Do:  Put pre cooked meat in the frig.

MONDAY
Taco Salad
Taco Salad
{not my picture but I will be taking a pic of my masterpiece this time around}
Corn Muffins or Cornbread or Corn Stix
To Do:  Put chicken in the frig with marinade for a slow defrost

TUESDAY

Grilled Chicken
Potatoes Au Gratin
Grilled Green Beans
To Do:  Put hamburger in the frig

WEDNESDAY

Korean Beef with Basmati Rice
California Slaw combined with Asian Slaw
To Do:  Grate cheese

THURSDAY
Baked Spaghetti and Cheese Recipe - he took one bite and said this was better than any mac and cheese I've made! Spaghetti, Monterey Jack cheese, flour, dry mustard, milk and eggs - just whisk it all together and bake. Easy side dish or could even be a meatless main dish!
Baked Macaroni and Cheese
Sauteed Okra
Green Salad
Leftover Slaw
To Do:  Nothing, tomorrow is Friday

FRIDAY
YOYO

Amazingly enough these meals look great to me with minimal prep or fuss required...I'm truly looking forward to eating at home this week.
This post is linked to orgjunkie.com

Comments