Menu Plan Monday 7/21/14

I'm successfully cooking and eating at home recently with only one restaurant meal this past week.  We ate at the new chicken restaurant in my town called PDQ,  It was quite a treat and offers a little something different than my other splurge/fast food chicken meal from Chick fil A.  PDQ's sauces are delicious too, if I say so myself (and I did) :o)
This week, I'm heading towards an eat from the pantry sort of week to use up some the odds and ends from the pantry and freezer.  I will be buying fresh veggies and fruits though to supplement.
Hope you have a fantastic week!

SATURDAY
Roasted Garlic-Mozzarella Burger
Roasted Garlic-Mozzarella Burgers
Leftover Rice and Veggies
SUNDAY
Jo Mama's World Famous Spaghetti. Photo by lazyme
Green Salad
or
(I'll post the recipe that I really use,this one is only a guide)

MONDAY
Image result for pictures of cobb salads
Cobb Salad
Corn Muffins

TUESDAY
Image result for picture of tilapia in the pan
Blackened Tilapia
Basmati Rice
Green Beans

WEDNESDAY
Mussels in Butter Sauce
Leftover Veggies and Rice
(I'm eating out for work)

THURSDAY
Oven Fajitas
Easy Avocado Salad

FRIDAY
YOYO

I'll probably roast some more tomatoes with this recipe...it's my current obsession.  Make a little toast with some ricotta, salt and pepper and I'd call it dinner every day if it was just me.  
This post is linked to orgjunkie.com



Comments